Washing and Drying Instructions:
- Doopsy® diapers and inserts must be washed after each use.
- After removing a wet diaper from the baby, shake the insert out of the pocket opening and store both in a dry diaper pail. Diapers and inserts should not be soaked.
- Knock solids in the toilet or remove with a diaper sprayer.
The following washing instructions should be followed:
- Run a cold rinse or soak cycle without detergent.
- Run a hot cycle with detergent (aprox. 60 degrees Celsius)
- Use ˝ of the manufacturer's recommended amount of detergent
- Do not use bleach.
- If the hot wash is not automatically followed by a cold rinse, run a cold rinse cycle.
- Tumble dry the diapers on low or hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener or pure soap.
- Never dry on high heat. Please note: Diapers damaged by drying at high temperature are not covered by the manufacturer warranty.
Other Care Instructions:
- Do not use Diaper Rash Ointments with your Doopsy® Diapers in order to avoid repelling.
- Diapers affected by diaper rash ointments are not covered by our warranty.
- Do not use vinegar when washing Doopsy® Diapers and Inserts.
- Baking Soda is not needed when washing the diapers but it can be used in the diaper pail.
- Soiled diapers should be stored in an open air pail or hanging diaper pail to let air circulate.
Tide Free, Arm and Hammer Free, 7th Generation, Ecover, Rockin Green Soap, Allen's Naturally and Charlie's Soap