The Aquaus Diaper Sprayer is a simple and easy way to rinse
cloth diapers before tossing in the washing machine. Adjustable high-pressure
jet spray is perfect for rinsing even the messiest reusable cloth diapers in
the toilet rather than dunking and soaking. The Aquaus™ Diaper Sprayer makes
cloth diapering easy and reduces waste, which is a good way to Go Green for
Baby Care and to save money.
Without Tools or A Plumber
The Aquaus diaper sprayer is a breeze to install – usually
takes only 5 to10 minutes. Includes easy to- follow instructions with color
pictures. Do it yourself installation includes all the components you need to
attach to any American type toilet for the easiest and most affordable way to
rinse cloth diapers.
- Three (3) year limited warranty
- Chrome plated ergonomically designed ABS corrosion
resistant spray wand with on/off button, stainless steel spring, anti drip
spray head, 1 inch round accu rinse spray pattern
- Solid brass super strong
pressure control shut off ball valve - T-connector with easy grip hand tight
corrosion free nylon 7/8’’ or ½’’ nut
- 2 ASME certified plumbing code required back flow
- StayFlex Stainless Steel spray hose with brass hose nuts,
swivel nut on sprayer connection, double crimped hose ends plus stays
completely flexible under pressure. Patent pending.
- Chrome plated sprayer holder can be mounted on wall or on
side of tank with flexible clip.
- Easy installation without tools or a plumber
- All accessories included for installation on American